Wednesday, January 03, 2007

So yesterday I went to the dentist and had the most traumatizing visit of my life. I hadn't gone in about five years (don't ask, no health insurance), and so the cleaning was, well, can we say supersonic ultrasonix spike-hooked electrical devices? There was so much blood that the tech had to change her gloves halfway through. And the sight of your own blood is never cool. When they put in that suck-the-saliva device in my mouth, I just kept seeing this rising tube of blood. And it hurt! And then they told me that I was going to have to come back in a couple of days and do it again, and I made up (partially true) an excuse about going back to school immanently.

I don't know if there's ever a pleasant way to go to the dentist. But this was brutal. I think it's going to be another five years. And no, I think I'll just hold off on kissing anyone until 2012.

No comments: