Sunday, January 25, 2009

Okay, so I am at Katie's today, and she just got a pet bunny. This is the cutest thing ever.




I was going to cook it (Joy of Cooking has a great recipe), but then Katie said she'd donate my rats to Science. On Burbank Blvd. So then we wrote this song, which I have yet to write a keyboard part for, but oh well.

Rhymes with science
Joy of Cooking: 75th Anniversary Edition - 2006

/Verse 1/ (K)
There’s a building on Burbank Blvd.
Where all the science is kept
It’s big and white and imposing
With a drop-off box to the left.

/Chorus 1/ (K)
You tell the rats I’m going to donate them to science
Donate them to science
They’ll be hooked to an appliance
(repeat)

/Verse 2/ (A)
Inside there’s lots of beakers
For testing blood and make-up
And though the bunny doesn’t know it
That’s where he will end up.

/Chorus 2/ (A)
You tell Lil Rhody I’m going to donate him to science
Donate him to science
In an act of cold defiance.
(repeat)

/Verse 3/ (K)
Although it’s made for science
There’s lots of room for cute
And although my girlfriend doesn’t know it.
She’s going down that chute.

/Chorus 3/ (K)
You tell Andrea I’m going to donate her to science
Donate her to science
To improve her self reliance.
(repeat)

/Verse 4/ (A)
Your health is quite assured.
With all the pets and ladies
Because there’s so much science
Just look out for Katie

No comments: