Saturday, May 09, 2009

Lists! Lists! Insufferably compulsive lists!

I got this one from Miss K, who is sleeping angelically in the other room

A - Age: 32
B - Bed size: double extra-creaky, belonging to my dearly departed grandmother.
C - Chore you hate: cockroach slaying and dead cockroach picker-upping
D - Dog's name: no dog, only rats
E - Essential start your day item: pills!
F - Favorite color(s): black and red
G - Gold or Silver: Gold
H - Height: 5'4"
I - Instruments you play: keyboards now, formerly guitar, drums, piano, flute
J - Job title: writer, shiftless layabout, self-indulgent alcoholic, disabled veteran of the MFA riots of '08
K - Kid(s): not responsible enough to deal. Between rabies, scabies, or babies, I pick the second.
L - Living arrangements: two-bedroom in NoHo Arts District with awesome roommate
M - Mom's name: Ellen
N - Nicknames: Angie, Bunny, Wuzh
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: psych ward 2x
P - Pet Peeves: Costco, ativan withdrawals, having a PC from 2000 that can't do all the fun tricks, poverty, eggnog vomit
Valley of the DollsQ - Quote from a movie: "I kicked pills, booze, and the funny farm, I don't need anybody or anything." Patty Duke, Valley of the Dolls
R - Right or left handed: right
S - Siblings: sister in Portland, brother/cousin in Manhattan
T - Time you wake up: Anywhere from 5 to 9 am. I like writing in the early morning when it's quiet and there are no distractions. Distractions like list memes, which I suppose are up there with those facebook 25 things things in pointless narcissism.
"My narcissism is like an igloo, it warms me from the inside," Sarah Scott.
U - Underwear: On the floor at the moment.
V - Vegetable you dislike: rhubarb
W - Workout style: nonexistent
X - X-rays you've had: teeth, feet
Y - Yesterday's best moment: Christine Wertheim's reading
Z - Zoo favorite: oranguatangs

No comments: