The negative factors currently at play
- I have a flat tire
- I really can't put off the food stamp office any longer
- I have to make an appointment at the free clinic to find out if I have face cancer. wheee!!!
- My grandmother told me she didn't approve of gay marriage....I'm engaged to a lady.
- Katie is amazingly beautiful
- Vanessa Place reviewed the poetic duo in The Constant Critic
- Hot glue-gunned myself some new typewriter-key earrings
- Omar is back from London
- Disability check arrives tomorrow
- Don't have to do taxes this year
And the other most up and down factor is that I seem to have put on quite a few extra pounds in the last few months. I'm considering going back on wellbutrin (as opposed to lexapro, my current anti-depressant), as it made me super-thin. Curses to these beauty standards and all that, but, really, I can't help remembering little cocaine-addled size zero me, and considering that I'm now a size 12. I would like a healthy avenue to being somewhere in between there.