Friday, March 05, 2010

And a very good morning it is. With one little drawback - puffy eyelids.  In the name of fashion, in the name of trying experimental beauty products, in the name of why the hell not, I put this nair-like cream hair remover all over my eyebrows last night.  Now I have teeny tiny eyebrows and giant pink puffy eyelids.  Awesome ann.

Cabaret: Original Soundtrack Recording (1972 Film)That's really okay, though. I'm determinedly trying to bounce back from the car theft, mainly by trying to have fun despite it.   There's nothing I can do at this point, it's gone. Whether, as dad put it "It's in a chop-shop in Mexico by now," or it's just joyriding around LA, I don't know and there's nothing I can do.

This morning we made bacon.  Katie just remarked, "I'm thinking of all the bacony possibilities"  "Oh yes it's true, we're living in delicious sin." - Liza Minelli in Cabaret.  I think spaghetti carbonara is in my future.

No comments: