Sunday, October 26, 2008

List-time! The lovely K and I have been cooking up all sorts of lists, lately. Here are some:

Lunch boxes slogans that should not be taken to school:
    WPA (Stamp Out Syphilis) Art Poster Print - 13" X 19"
  • syphilis
  • die, poet, die!
  • I'm a paranoid schizophrenic, want to get lunch?
  • there are weapons in here
  • ratty on board
  • i can has razorblades
  • lunch? what lunch? DAMMIT!
  • you will be my LUNCH
  • I hate myself and want to die...psyche!
  • this box will explode in ten minutes

Place that would not be fun to visit:
  • Detroit
  • CalArts
  • the inside of my head
  • backseat of car, family vacation
  • face of sun
  • biblical times
  • path of charging, red-eyed deer
  • stalkerland...the amusement park
word of the day:
    Niederegger White Marzipan Loaf, 2.6-Ounce Package (Pack of 4)
  • OMG!
  • WTF?
  • paranoid
  • amazing cute
  • oh dear
  • wuzh
  • marzipan
  • wow!
  • trajectory
  • comfy smock


No comments: