Friday, January 15, 2010

Coffee! Coffee! And I'm watching the sun rise.

The most wonderful thing has happened, my girlfriend Katie proposed!. She is so amazing and beautiful, and I am in full-on gush mode, the sort of mood where one says things like "over the moon," and "ZOMG!!!11!!!"
Okay, I don't say zomg.  The over-proliferation of lolspeak....well, one could say that, like texting, it's ruining language, but, you know what, I don't care.  I'm in love.

Enter the wedding-industrial complex.  Like a shrouded figure in the night. "Hewwwooowww! I'm here to baffle you with strange must-haves, traditions, obligations, and debt.  Why hello.  Let me introduce you to my henchmen, the knot and Martha Stewart.  I'm sure you'll get along.  You're going to be spending lots of time together."

However, I think we two ladies can handle it. I am still euphoric and thrilled.

No comments: