Friday, December 09, 2011

Oh, I feel sick.  Anxious, up at 2:25 am and likely coming down with something as Katie is very ill.  I can't sleep.  Something feels wrong.  My medication has all been taken as usual, the stockings are hung, the tree is up, the dishes are done.  My back is kinked in a million places, there's $88.63 in my checking account, I told Katie tonight I wouldn't be able to buy her Christmas presents until the 14th when my Disability check came in and then felt really, really terrible.

I'm still feeling terrible.  I shouldn't have said anything.  I have five days to make it through.  There's a parking ticket and I need to buy contact lenses, but once I do that I want to get her some lovely little things.  A stocking full of treats.  I already ordered the pocket watch.  I'm kicking myself for not taking care of some of this last month when I had money, but it went quickly last month, too.

The cat is kicking some plastic around.  I'm so tired yet still I can't sleep. With my luck I'll be running out of Ativan on Christmas day, so I can't take that now.  I can wait until early morning and take my morning medication I suppose.

My nose is stuffed up, I think it's the first sign I'm getting Katie's cold.


No comments: