Friday, July 18, 2014

I am concentrating and working so hard yet still I feel it is not enough.  I stop for a moment, I look at the screen and I see a white corsage pinned on a handmade dress. I see moments of cinematic beauty. And I am reminded that there are reasons to stay here.

Perhaps a nice yoga session while I watch the Virgin Suicides and process these things. Then back to revision from 7pm-11pm.  Camp NaNoWriMo is coming along. I am getting the work done as I need to get done.  the novel is much improved.  it is just a lot of time, but I am happy to put in the work.

My boyfriend teases me with the story of the Gamer who never finishes his game.  I want to finish this book at some point, hopefully soon. I have committed to emailing Writ Large whatever I have on August 4th.  From that point I will wait.  And put in all the time I can reasonably commit to until then.

No comments: